NEC NC-90MS01 Default Passwords?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEC NC-90MS01 Default Passwords?

I know you're not allowed to post them here, but is private messaging allowed?

Does anybody know what the default password for the Manager username on the NEC NC-90MS01 is? I'm trying to work out why something is doing what it's doing, and I don't want to reset the password until I'm certain I'm not going to cause issues by doing so.

I've found the reference to the usernames in the manual, but nothing about the passwords, except to contact the System Administrator, rather than the service agent or dealer to obtain them.

Thank you, if it's possible. No worries if it's not.

All I can tell you without violating the forum rules is that the default passwords are the same as those for Doremi servers and the Dolby IMS1000, 2000 and 3000.

If that doesn't help you, I'd suggest emailing cinema.support {at} necdisplay.com. They may ask for the serial number of your IMS.

Comment

Thank you. I was thinking further and in more detail than I needed to be thinking in the end.

Comment

Mostly, these passwords can be found in some manuals, Technotes, etc. that are floating around. With some specific googling, it should be possible to find them. Look for IMS1000 documents, as there are more docs relating to that incarnation of this IMS, yet, these passwords are all the same between ALL original Doremi servers, that is, DCP-2000, DCP-2K4, ShowVault, IMS1000/2000.
        Last edited by Carsten Kurz; 10-01-2020, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X