No announcement yet.

Q-SYS Corner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firmware 13.0.4.23 for the Netgear M2450 "AV Line" switches is out, the release notes for which claim that it "fixes the issue where the switch reboots when you use the Q-Sys plugin." It doesn't explicitly state that it fixes the server error 500 (see post 270 above). I've now had the new firmware running on one system (that is not used over the weekends, hence my updating one switch last night as a tryout) for a little over 12 hours with the plugin active, and no errors so far; so that's a hopeful sign.

Comment

• Four days and no error 500 (or any other error, for that matter) has appeared:

image.png

It's looking good that this firmware update has fixed the bug.

Comment

• Okay...let's try this again. QDS 9.4.8 LTS has been released and should (really, it should) fix the Custom Voicing component's ability to not apply its crossover filters when the Q amps come out of standby.

Here are the bug fixes:
        Resolved Known Issues
        • Audio: QIO devices no longer show "Missing" after a Core redundancy failover.
        • Amplifiers: An issue that caused Custom Voicing in Low Pass Filters to be bypassed incorrectly has been resolved.
        • Platform: Resolved the issue of the Loop Player suddenly experiencing an audio delay when clocked to GPS.
        • Platform: The issue causing unexpected failovers and runtime engine crashes, as evidenced by the stacktraces has been resolved.

Comment

• I have checked QDS 9.4.8 LTS on three screens now and, thus far, the problem is fixed. Finally!

Comment

Working...
          X