Digital projectors At Aldi!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital projectors At Aldi!!

Is Aldi about to turn the entire industry upside down by stepping in and selling complete projection systems in their Aisle Of Shame....? We shall see...
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Do they also sell the inflatable seats and an inflatable speaker system alongside it?

You could get bottom-priced projectors from AliExpress for a while now. I guess the good thing about this is that you at least have some kind of basic guarantee the stuff you're buying actually somewhat works and isn't just a bunch of bricks in a fake plastic box.

There was this guy around here a year or two ago that desperately wanted to do drive-in cinema with a tiny projector and tiny screen, but I forgot his name. This is HIS chance!

Comment

They did have some sort of battery powered speaker, now that you mention it. It was immediately to my left just out of the picture. I guess that's what it was for. These are so inexpensive one could even stack two of them for a brighter image... or have a multi screen walk in...

Comment

Glamping Cinema setups here we come! But the commute for the cinema-techs is horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Gallagher View Post
          Glamping Cinema setups here we come! But the commute for the cinema-techs is horrible.
          Not necessarily! I've had a few remote daytime offices where once the day's shows start I go do the day's paperwork...
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Somewhat related was the Denver Bed Cinema. As I recall, there was a big wind and the beds blew away before the movie started.

Comment

Originally posted by Harold Hallikainen View Post
              Somewhat related was the Denver Bed Cinema. As I recall, there was a big wind and the beds blew away before the movie started.
              Now that is excessively gimmicky. That is perfectly good grass... what ever happened to blankets and a pillow for such things.

Comment

Working...
              X